How I make Over 8000$ in 2016 with Freelancer.com

Be Motivated first!I grabbed the above image from instagram to motivate you a bit!lol.

Now lets get started!

 Freelancer.com is my site!I love it!its a life savior for me, middle of 2015 my father had took my whole family into a money problem and we had to sell lot of things inorder to pay that money he borrowed and we couldn't pay all of it.thats where this all started!I've had registered on Freelancer.com in 2014 and i tried hard on getting the 1st job done in that year but unfortunately i failed!then that money problem came on middle 2015 and I've had to earn more money to settle those damage and i did all of this because of my mom!anyway this made me a successful Full time Freelancer!

Again after failed on 1st attempt in 2014, i tried more harder on 2015(after the problem caused), in October I've earned 60$ via freelancer!then i motivated day by day and couldn't stop dreaming about aiming to be on the world's wealthiest persons list!

Then I kept starting work hard in Freelancer and i had earned 1000$ at the end of 2015.
that's not a big deal after hard working on 3 months, right?yes it is not a big money in 3 months but it was the 3 months where i build my freelancer profile into a life changing weapon!
I am glad i started it!

then 2016 came, and end of 2016 my all problems were solved and i am a happy guy now!
i am attaching the proof of my earning in bottom.



I hope you learned something!and thank you!and wish you all the best!
if you have an questions, ask it on comments and i will answer them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Trending Items in 2018

What to know before you buy a GTX1080GPU?

Adobe CS6 Master Collection Download